nyanko_jyanai: (Fishing)
Madara /Nyanko-sensei [Ponta] ([personal profile] nyanko_jyanai) wrote in [community profile] hiddenbygods2012-06-28 03:52 pm
NSFW

[Video:] Crabs for all!

[Video:]
[The feed turns on to show a happy plump feline humming to himself with a knocked out crab in its mouth. However, for those who have been outside, he/she would most likely realize that it was no ordinary crab but one of the unwelcome guests, the Heikegani (The crab with a human face on its shell except now it had the funny looking face of Ponta himself). Even so, for a spirit like him, the crab was no different than any other form of food~

As he dragged it to one of the sliding doors of the bathhouse on the ground level, Ponta quickly shook the water from his fur and proudly spoke with one paw on it.]


Ou~ Look what I caught~ Anyone know how to cook a crab~? I feel like crab tonight~

[ooc; Open AP to anyone interested~ though I will flow in the order of whoever gets to him first and change it slightly as I go. Just so you know~<33]
kamikaze_kaito: (Geh!)

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito 2012-06-30 04:27 am (UTC)(link)
You aren't really going to eat that are you Sensei?

It has a face and everything...
kamikaze_kaito: (Huh?)

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito 2012-07-06 04:36 am (UTC)(link)
But... wouldn't it be better to eat something else? We could find you some crabs without faces.

[Sorry but that is just gross looking.]
kamikaze_kaito: (kindhearted concern)

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito 2012-07-10 02:09 am (UTC)(link)
A delicate taste...

[She will just look away from the screen then, while you have your little snack. ]

Does that mean you are a spirit too Sensei?

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito - 2012-07-10 20:39 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito - 2012-07-11 06:54 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito - 2012-07-11 22:13 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito - 2012-07-12 08:09 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito - 2012-07-13 22:28 (UTC) - Expand

[Video 1/2]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito - 2012-07-14 00:32 (UTC) - Expand

[Video 2/2]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito - 2012-07-14 00:32 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito - 2012-07-14 00:56 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito - 2012-07-14 06:08 (UTC) - Expand

[Video]

[personal profile] kamikaze_kaito - 2012-07-16 19:21 (UTC) - Expand
eyeofazure: (THAT'S NOT GOOD)

Video

[personal profile] eyeofazure 2012-06-30 07:26 pm (UTC)(link)
I-it has a face...?!

[video]

[personal profile] knightoflight 2012-07-01 02:07 pm (UTC)(link)
[Sorry, but his kind don't, uh, eat like that.]

You're going to eat a living creature?!

[video]/needs a more horrified icon

[personal profile] knightoflight 2012-07-06 11:53 pm (UTC)(link)
...something not alive?

We consume energon. It's a liquid fuel. It's much less gross violent.
zeroslate: (→ associates)

voice;

[personal profile] zeroslate 2012-07-04 05:20 am (UTC)(link)
I know some recipes with crab. I don't think they'd have the ingredients for it here...

[ Because, Lelouch cooks French and- idk. Western cuisines in general... ]
zeroslate: (→ casino)

voice;

[personal profile] zeroslate 2012-07-05 11:08 pm (UTC)(link)
How does crab quiche sound first? That's the first recipe I have in mind.

voice;

[personal profile] zeroslate - 2012-07-10 01:11 (UTC) - Expand
moimin_papa: (big grin)

[Video]

[personal profile] moimin_papa 2012-07-04 07:31 pm (UTC)(link)
[Nope, not bothered by the face.]

I know how to cook crab! You need, um. Dill. And lemons. And sometimes mayonnaise! And you boil the crab in brine and then cut out the meat and mix it with everything and eat it and it's delicious. [And now he's hungry for crab.]
moimin_papa: (Schoolboy)

[Video]

[personal profile] moimin_papa 2012-07-10 09:21 pm (UTC)(link)
Ah, really? Okay! Where can I come and find you? [Do you think it's bad luck to cook a spirit?]
moimin_papa: (wave)

Video -> Action

[personal profile] moimin_papa 2012-07-12 09:53 am (UTC)(link)
Okay! I'm on the other side of the bathhouse so I'll be a little while!

[When he arrives, he's a little bit red cheeked, like he's raced round. Which isn't too far from the truth. He loves crab. Spotting the cat (and the crab) he waves cheerfully, and then moves over, picking up the crab and blinking for a moment as it's face turns into his.]

Wow, it really does have a face! Shall we see if we can borrow some kitchen space?

Action

[personal profile] moimin_papa - 2012-07-14 21:36 (UTC) - Expand

Action

[personal profile] moimin_papa - 2012-07-28 20:24 (UTC) - Expand
beardedveteran: (& WHUH? GUH)

Video /backtags like a boss

[personal profile] beardedveteran 2012-07-13 08:28 pm (UTC)(link)
[ this face. Debating whether 'look what the cat dragged in' is appropriate here, but he's mostly baffled. ]

Was that in one of the guest baths-- [ He nearly winces at the thought, then narrows his eyes into a squint. Its... face... ]